Wednesday, July 04, 2007

I'm A Whipcracker!

Yes folks. It's official. Someone actually wants me to crack a whip over people's heads. Ok. As much as I would like to be a literal statement, a figure of speech will have to suffice.

I've been hired to be an Asst. Manager! Yay. Me? A Boss, you say? Can't be true!

It is. hehe.

What's the catch? *ahem* yeah, ok. You got me there. It's not a fancy office position or anything. It's a new store opening up down the street (a couple doors down from my daycare). Yeah, it's a Cinnabon/Carvel store. You may commence with the laughter now.

It's paying a dollar less an hour than we need to get caught up... but hopefully there will be raises soon, and I have a couple potential website contracts across the street.

Anyways... tata for now. I start Monday. Time to scramble for daycare. *enter sarcastic "weee" here*

1 comment:

D.B. Echo said...

Congratulations!