Tuesday, December 29, 2009

#2 - Now Loading

Yup. I forgot what caused Savannah, so I'll be expecting a little boy in mid/late March. :)

Registered at BabiesRUs.com and OneStepAhead.com. Still making edits to the lists, as I don't need much. I still have most things from Savannah. Mostly I'll just need tons of everyday perishables - diapers. diapers. diapers. Oh, and more diapers. Also short on boy clothes and a crib, but the crib can wait about 6 months or so, since I have the co-sleeper and portacrib from Savannah still.

No names yet. We had one picked out - then the moment we found out it's positively a boy, we started from scratch all over again! heh.

Anyways, ciao.


D.B. Echo said...


Oscar Wilde's parents dressed him in girl's clothing for the first few years of his life, and he turned out OK.

D.B. Echo said...

Some synchronistic baby-naming advice from the VERY NEXT SITE I WENT TO. Weird.


D.B. Echo said...

How is this project coming along?

By the way, check out my blog post for February 28!