Tuesday, December 29, 2009

#2 - Now Loading

Yup. I forgot what caused Savannah, so I'll be expecting a little boy in mid/late March. :)

Registered at BabiesRUs.com and OneStepAhead.com. Still making edits to the lists, as I don't need much. I still have most things from Savannah. Mostly I'll just need tons of everyday perishables - diapers. diapers. diapers. Oh, and more diapers. Also short on boy clothes and a crib, but the crib can wait about 6 months or so, since I have the co-sleeper and portacrib from Savannah still.

No names yet. We had one picked out - then the moment we found out it's positively a boy, we started from scratch all over again! heh.

Anyways, ciao.

3 comments:

D.B. Echo said...

Congratulations!

Oscar Wilde's parents dressed him in girl's clothing for the first few years of his life, and he turned out OK.

D.B. Echo said...

Some synchronistic baby-naming advice from the VERY NEXT SITE I WENT TO. Weird.

http://www.qwantz.com/index.php?comic=1624

D.B. Echo said...

How is this project coming along?

By the way, check out my blog post for February 28!