Friday, October 13, 2006

Growing....

She's growing by leaps and bounds now. I grabbed some new clothes from the pregnancy help center I go to. I've given up on pants for the most part, so long skirts with elastic bands are my answer these days. At least the band can ride above the belly.

She wiggles a lot now, also! Before I'd feel her only a couple times a day, now I'm feeling her move a few times an hour. My belly looks like a waterbed when she moves. The best description, is to fill a balloon to a nice full state, stick it under your shirt - then press on one side with the pads of your fingers just slightly, and when the other side bulges up - That's what my belly looks like.

I didn't sleep so well the night before, and actually didn't come to work yesterday because I felt rather yucky. She gave me a big case of chronic burps... and it didn't matter what I ate or didn't eat. I ended up laying down most all day yesterday. I spent a little bit cleaning bathrooms and such (which is SO not like me to clean anything) - but that was about it. I was laying on the couch the rest of the time. It felt great! I actually feel much better today. I'm so glad I stayed home. I was starting to get burned out.

Anyways... the saga shall continue...

No comments: