Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The joys of life

Well, baby broke her first tooth last Monday, and is needing much love and attention. On top of that, it seems we're financially in trouble, and will likely have to move soon. So baby doesn't get to grow up in this really nice house that she was brought home from the hospital to. Too many bills are coming in, and not enough money coming in.

On that note, I'm going to break my golden blog rule. heh.

If you need a website done, any photo touch-up work, any splicing of images for HTML, or any such job, please contact me at webmaster@web-dzynz.com or visit www.Web-Dzynz.com for more information.

By the way, thanks for the clicks on my AdSense ads. So far I've earned 10 bucks. But they don't pay me until it's 100. Buggers. heh.

1 comment:

D.B. Echo said...

Golden blog rule, hell. If we can use these things to pick up some spare change, let's do it. But why were most of the ads today for Turkish sites? Did some minister in Turkey go "Hey, I have a great idea, let's buy a whole bunch of Google ads, that will bring in the tourist dollars!"

Wow. Sounds like things are going from bad to worse everywhere. Yet I keep hearing that the economy is doing just dandy. I guess this is just our imagination.