Thursday, November 02, 2006

Speedy Backwards Devilery?

Well... So much for science! Even the best ultrasounds in the world can't predict lil Savannah.

As of date:
She weighs 7 lbs. 6 oz.
She is currently in the breach position.
She is measuring 3 weeks earlier than her written est. due date.
She may be too big to turn at this point.
She will put on an estimated 1/2 pound per week at this stage.
According to the Ultrasound... she's due about November 22, 2006. (quite a ways from the Dec. 7-17 range I've been getting before)

So... unless she flips her big head down - it'll probably mean I'll be gut open like a fish (as my loving hubby so eloquently put it today). heh.

Happy Thanksgiving Birthday anyone?

By the way, I've registered not only at OneStepAhead.com, and also registered at BabiesRUs.com - for those that are die-hards for only the big name stores. Just use my first and last name to look me up! (and Texas, if needed).

By the way - I was up at 3am and didn't get to bed til midnight! eek

No comments: