Thursday, July 27, 2006

Vampires

I am quite impressed.

I survived a vampire bite today.

So I went to the OB-GYN today, and got poked and prodded at, then charged nearly $300. (that they say goes towards the Dr's final bill of $2800 - not including hospital bills and labwork and Rx's - YAY! Poked, prodded, then raped for money.) They also said I had some blood in my urine, which could just be a minor bladder infection, but, they sent it out for tests (more money), and they gave me an Rx for some antibiotics that are 'safe-for-baby'... (even more money).

Then, they sent their cute female vampire in. I didn't faint, no lightheadedness. Not so scary as it usually is. She was suprisingly gentle, and she only took a little bit. Usually, I get severely lightheaded. This time, I managed to walk out of there like a pro. Their vampire was also fun and sarcastic. Just the way I like them. She actually made the experience somewhat pleasant -- if such a thing were possible. She wasn't as sarcastic as Deva - more like me, that fun-luvin, just-kidding, wink-wink, kinda sarcasm.

Anyways, now I'm off to clean out the refrigerator.

1 comment:

Deva said...

Hey I resemble that remark!

Oh umm .. no no my mistake ... I meant to say resent that remark .. yeah that was it

-nods-